Today we’re pleased to announce our latest launch: Friends of the Greenbelt.
Over the recent months we’ve worked closely with the team at Friends of the Greenbelt to re-imagine their digital engagement process, and help to design and develop their new home.
Below is an excerpt from their blog post announcing the relaunch: Out with the Old, In with the New!
Welcome to our new website! The new Greenbelt.ca website has been redesigned by our friends at cStreet.ca to make it more user-friendly and engaging. Our content has been refreshed and is easier to find, while our look is now brighter, bolder, and more dynamic.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED TO LEARN ABOUT OUR NEW FEATURES:
- An About the Greenbelt story page, which gives visitors an essential Greenbelt 101;
- An interactive map that highlights a few points of interest;
- A tagging system, which means that you can now find content across the site on particular theme (i.e. local food, recipes, cycling);
- An events page that highlights where we’ll be, what we’ll be doing, and how you can join us;
- A comments section at the bottom of every page (because we’re excited to hear your thoughts);
- Mobile-friendly design so you can take the Greenbelt to go; and
- A refreshed news page featuring three streams of activity: Burkhard’s Blogs, Tales from the Greenbelt, and Press Releases