[Updated: Oct 27th]
cStreet Campaigns is looking for a Digital Campaigner to join our growing team. The Digital Campaigner is responsible for helping our clients deploy multi-channel campaigns that include the web, social media, field, bulk email, & SMS. You’ll be working with a variety of world-changing groups that includes environmental, First Nations, labour unions, and political campaigns.
Your job will be to help our clients succeed using NationBuilder to organize their campaigns and projects, working with our team to execute projects on time and on budget. In this role you will directly liaise with clients, and will report to cStreet’s VP of Operations
Specifically you will:
Design and implement bulk email campaigns for clients, including copy writing
- Assist in content migration of client websites and setting up new NationBuilder accounts & sites
Design and implement ad campaigns (twitter, facebook, google ads)
Design and implement A/B tests on client websites (Optimizely, Google Content Experiments)
Design and implement custom digital organizing campaigns that leverage a series of tools/apps in the NationBuilder ecosystem in support of a project strategy
Our working methodology is highly iterative and team based. You’ll be working closely with others and be expected to provide early drafts for collaborative feedback of all work.
- Using a CRM or organizing toolset (Salsa Labs, Salesforce, NDPVote, BSD Tools, VAN, etc)
- 1-3 years working in a campaigns environment (labour, progressive nonprofit, political)
- Writing bulk email appeals, writing for the web
- Managing social media properties
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- Google Analytics
- Google, Facebook, & Twitter ad products
- We work at a breakneck pace and expect any new staff to jump in at full speed
- Training to become a NationBuilder pro is provided
- Hours of work are 9-5 M-F with some exceptions
- Upon successful completion of a three or six-month probationary contract, a permanent contract will be offered
-This position is based on Toronto, Canada out of our office at Queen & Euclid.
You should be:
Progressive and want to change the world. You’d rather see Tom Mulcair running your country than any of those other folks. You think legislation to control catastrophic climate change is a better idea than dangerous pipelines. You think First Nations people have a right to self-determination and nationhood. You love data-driven decision making.
Step 1) Send a resume or linkedin profile to email@example.com by Dec 15th.
Step 2) Selected candidates will be asked to submit a written challenge based on our work.
Step 3) Written submissions will be reviewed by our team with the top submissions invited for a one-on-one interview.
For more on our recruitment philosophy: http://www.thestrategicpivot.org/making_the_job_the_interview_hiring_great_people
Applications due by Dec 15th (extended)