We are a digital campaigns firm that uses technology to advance campaigns for social change. We are seeking a part-time bookkeeper to help manage our finances on a week-to-week basis.
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Payroll processing
- Processing HST, payroll taxes and other CRA-related coordination
- Review of account to accuracy and completeness
- Accounts payable invoice processing
- Accounts payable cheque run processing
- Preparation of operating budgets (monthly)
- Assistance in preparation of year-end audit files
- Maintaining accurate staff
- Quickbooks experience is required (Quickbooks online preferred)
We are open to hiring freelancers or a small firm to manage the work. We're based on Queen St. West in Toronto and applicants must be available for regular in person meetings in Toronto.
To apply, send a resume or linkedin profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: June 10th
Please no phone calls