[Closed but check www.cstreet.ca/jobs for new postings]
About cStreet Campaigns
At cStreet we combine design & strategy with the web’s most effective organizing tools to win progressive campaigns.
We have a roster of exceptional, international clients & partners who are making real impact in politics, the environment, labour relations, and human rights, to name a few. We work exclusively with NationBuilder as a platform and pride ourselves on being experts in how to use the tools to get the most out of the platform.
We’re looking for a motivated front-end web development coordinator, responsible for building the front-end development of web properties. We’re a small shop of experienced people who need a capable hand to help create the beautiful, responsive and effect web properties our clients expect. This is a new position but you’ll be working with a strong and committed team with a track record of web success!
- Be responsible for front end development, such as turning working AI files into mobile responsive NationBuilder-powered sites
- Test for bugs, browser and mobile compatibility of client properties.
- Ensure compliance with basic principles of web accessibility
Enter your email below to subscribe to our digital magazine, Tactics
Skills and Requirements
- Familiarity with basic design principles, including, but not limited to colour, typography and layout
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative product suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Ability to learn new languages and tools
- Passion for progressive politics and social change
- Take initiative, and problem solve independently
- Experience with NationBuilder is preferred but not required
You should be:
Progressive and want to change the world. You’d rather see Tom Mulcair running your country than any of those other folks. You think legislation to control catastrophic climate change is a better idea than dangerous pipelines. You think First Nations people have a right to self-determination and nationhood. You love data-driven decision making.
Salary $40,000-45,000/year and negotiable for the right person
To apply: Please email your cover letter and resume or linkedin to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: We’re looking for someone to start as soon as possible. That being said, we know you’ve got to get your application sorted out so let’s say July 20, 2015.
Location: Our office is at Queen and Euclid in downtown Toronto
Job Status: This is a full time position and starts with a 3 month probationary contract
Due to the high volume of applications being received, we can only respond to successful candidates.
Cheetos photo by Mike Mozart