About cStreet Campaigns
At cStreet we combine design & strategy with the web’s most effective organizing tools to win progressive campaigns.
We have a roster of exceptional, international clients & partners who are making real impact in politics, the environment, labour relations, and human rights, to name a few. We work exclusively with NationBuilder as a platform and pride ourselves on being experts in how to use the tools to get the most out of the platform.
We’re looking for a motivated digital campaigner, responsible for campaign organizing and helping our clients get results. We’re a small shop of experienced people who need a capable hand to help our clients translate their new online campaigns into IRL results and connecting the dots to create success.
- Work alongside our team to create and implement a strategy document that will help our clients achieve success.
- Coordinate the roll out of the campaign, including event planning, bulk email and social media outreach and training.
- Support the needs of the client as they unfold.
- Support in the development of materials and training.
- Ensure the seamless integration of online organizing tools into the campaign to maximize reach and effectiveness.
- Create online content for the campaign as needed in coordination with the client. Including but not limited to blog posts, bulk email, facebook, twitter, and other social media platforms.
Enter your email below to subscribe to our digital magazine, Tactics
Skills and Requirements
- Experience in campaign development and implementation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, experience writing press releases or articles is an asset.
- Ability to work in a team environment under tight timelines.
- Proficient with various social media platforms. This includes, but is not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Driver’s license is an asset, flexibility to travel across Canada and abroad if necessary.
- French fluency is highly valued
You should be:
Progressive and want to change the world. You’d rather see Tom Mulcair running your country than any of those other folks. You think legislation to control catastrophic climate change is a better idea than dangerous pipelines. You think First Nations people have a right to self-determination and nationhood. You love data-driven decision making.
To apply: Please email your cover letter and resume or linkedin to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: We’re looking for someone to start as soon as possible. That being said, we know you’ve got to get your application sorted out so let’s say June 20, 2015.
Location: Our office is at Queen and Euclid in downtown Toronto, but there may be occasional travel as a part of the position.
Hours: Staff typically work 9:30-5:30 Monday to Friday with occasional exceptions.
Job Status: This is a full time contract position starting immediately and running through November 1st, 2015 with the possibility of a permanent position following November 1.
Due to the high volume of applications being received, we can only respond to successful candidates.